Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this site you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of it, including risk of your computer software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via our Box Office site or your access of it.
- Tickets for sale online are subject to availability.
- No responsibility is accepted for any tickets that are lost, stolen or destroyed.
- If the event is cancelled or rescheduled by us, you will be entitled to a refund, which must be claimed within 1 month from the date of the event.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event you have booked has been cancelled or rescheduled.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission and the right to request ticket-holders to leave the premises.
- You must comply with safety announcements and instructions given by the Stewards or Front of House Management.
- Animals are not permitted within the venue, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Under the Data Protection Act we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Personal data you give will be used exclusively for providing you with the information or service that you have requested. Once you have booked tickets with us, your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about us and our programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information please tell us by return of email and we will remove you from our mailing list; alternatively, check the relevant box during the booking process. We do not pass any of your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals.
Types of Tickets
- Adult (full) priced tickets are sold when no other offered class of ticket applies.
Child priced tickets are available for those 18 years of age or under.
- You may be asked for proof of entitlement to concessionary tickets when you attend the performance; all concessions are available entirely at the discretion of the committee.
- Please note that even if a young person sits on someone’s lap a ticket must still be purchased.
Generally, we discourage the under-fives from attending a performance as they may distract other attendees.
To ensure adequate supervision of large groups of children we require one adult to attend per 10 children.
- Life Members of the Society are entitled to two free tickets for every WOS Show. Patrons are entitled to two free tickets for the ‘Spring Show’, preferably on the opening night.
- At the discretion of the Committee, pairs of complimentary tickets are available to the press, competition adjudicators and moderators and other persons who have greatly assisted the show.
- We reserve the right to charge a booking fee which shall be notified to you prior to payment.
- The opening night of our Spring Show is the Civic Night to which the Mayor of Wells (who is President of the Society) is invited, along with his/her party. For this reason the Civic Night may have restricted booking.
Ticket Exchanges and Returns
- Tickets may be exchanged for alternative performances of the same show, but not returned for refund.
Seating for Young Children
- A child under 3 years will not be admitted. If however the child is over 3, a ticket must be purchased for them.
- All other members of the audience must purchase a ticket, regardless of age.
- All children under the age of 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- It is important that parents/guardians are aware that young children may behave in a way which interferes with the enjoyment of those seated nearby, in which case the parent/guardian should take the child out of the auditorium as soon as practicable. A TV monitor in the bar will be available, in order to allow anyone having to leave the auditorium to continue enjoying the performance.
- Please be aware that some productions may have an adult theme, or may not be appropriate for some young children. Please refer to the production’s publicity, or contact us through the website if you are unsure. It is your responsibility to establish whether any performance is suitable for your child.